There are many excellent Mother's Day Message Recipes, but this is my all-time favourite...Take equal portions of VIOLET and PROUTY. Carefully separate out the letters V-I-O-L-E-T and P-R-O-U-T-Y into separate mixing bowls. Since Mom was never much on tea, preferring Postum or Cocoa or just plain powdered milk, carefully remove the T from each bowl. This should leave V-I-O-L-E and P-R-O-U-Y. Now, since Mom always tried to keep out of the limelight, remove the PR from the second mixing bowl. Check to make sure that you now are left with V-I-O-L-E and O-U-Y. Stir the first bowl carefully, so that it is left with the I preceding the V, producing I-V-O-L-E and O-U-Y. Now mix both bowls, so that the V and the L in the first are exchanged, and the Y in the second is moved to the front. Add a space in the first bowl between the I and the L, and voila. Perfection!
Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I L-O-V-E Y-O-U.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment