I am Will
Will I am.
That Will-I-am!
That Will-I-am!
I do not like
That Will-I-am!
Do you like to photoshop?
Do you want to say f-stop?
I do not wish to say f-stop.
I do not like it, so please stop.
I do not like to photoshop.
Would you use a minicam?
Would you like to splice in Pam?
You could place your sister there.
You could place her everywhere.
Doing handstands on a rock,
In a kissing scene to shock.
You could place her on a house.
Or making faces at her spouse.
I will not place her on a rock
Or in a kissing scene to shock.
I will not place her on a house
Or making faces at her spouse.
I will not use a minicam.
I would not like to splice in Pam.
I do not like it, Will-I-am.
Would you like to airbrush zits?
Or maybe add some naughty bits?
Would you, could you splice and dice?
Do you think that would be nice?
I would not like to airbrush zits.
I would not add some naughty bits.
I would not, could not, splice and dice.
I do not think that would be nice.
I do not give a tinker’s damn
For photoshopping, Will-I-am.
You do not like it, so you say.
Try it! Try it! And you may!
Try it and you may, I say.
Will! If you will let me be,
I will try it. You will see.
…
Say! I like to photoshop!
I do! I do not plan to stop!
I will use a minicam.
I will do it, Will-I-am!
My sister you are going to see
On a boat or up a tree.
You will see her here and there.
You will see her everywhere.
Janet in the driving rain.
Janet on a speeding train.
Janet on a mountaintop.
I do so like to photoshop.
I will also splice in Pam.
Thank you, thank you. Will-I-am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment